Friday, August 13, 2010

The Storms Have Their Place

This one does have music to it - but my inability to actually write music down means that it's always different...It has probably been set to 3 different melodies by now...so I guess you can pick whatever you want to hear in your head. 

When the Savior whispers the swell to still, all inside bends to his will.
The torrent stops, the floods subside; the Savior always by my side.
The river runs so clear and deep, ages of wisdom, mine to keep.
No longer to run or from foolish fears be locked, but free to fly, forever unblocked.
How I long to be this way, the river inside at peace to stay.
To bid the storms to stay no more, as I sail on towards that distant shore.
Yet I know the storms have their place, pushing me faster as I race.

No comments:

Post a Comment