Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The beginning

Angela has been pushing me to put my writing up where she can read it. I don't know as it will be of interest to anyone outside of a sibling-biased fan, but from a practicality perspective she has an excellent point. Keeping track of my stories and pieces from the past few years is becoming increasingly difficult, since I am notorious for losing things like flash drives and external devices, email is not the most reliable, and one never knows when a computer might decide to leave the land of the living. Also, I have finally slowed in running my feet to death this summer (it's getting kind of hot out) and started writing fiction and non-fiction again. It's really, really fun.

Anyways - if you are here, enjoy the whimsical pieces that float out of my mind sometimes. I have my imagination and a very interesting God to thank for the fact that I cannot seriously recall a moment in my life where I have ever experienced boredom. I may be put in boring circumstances, but my mind is always too busy thinking to ever seriously be bored. 

No comments:

Post a Comment